50-in-5 Successes: Submit your proposal for our 2024 Conference & Expo
Chart the Path to 50-in-5 at the 2024 CGA Conference & Expo
CGA anticipates another record-breaking gathering of damage prevention’s brightest minds and most strategic decision-makers at our 2024 Conference & Expo, taking place April 14-18 in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Share your innovative practice, process, technology, collaboration or partnership for consideration as a session or panel at our upcoming #CGAexpo. The 2024 Call for Proposals is open through Tuesday, Oct. 3.
Achieving our 50-in-5 industry goal of reducing damages by 50% over the next five years will require every stakeholder to take bold action and share Best Practices and Next Practices.
Has your organization made big strides in reducing damages? Share your successes with the industry. There are only a few weeks left to submit your successful campaign, collaboration or initiative to our 2024 Call for Proposals.
Key topic areas that are of interest to CGA members and conference attendees include:
- Eliminating inefficiencies in the damage prevention system
- Enforcement, exemptions and other safe digging law impacts
- Dramatic reductions in damage rates
- Technological advancements, including mapping, GIS and AI
- Outreach and education efforts to drive public awareness among excavators
- Progress and effectiveness measurement tools
- Reducing overnotification to streamline the 811 system
- Exploring new frontiers in stakeholder engagement
Submit your outcome-oriented, results-forward session proposal using this application through Oct. 3. Sessions will be reviewed by CGA Committee co-chairs and members of the CGA Conference Advisory Panel. Notifications of accepted sessions will be sent by the end of year. We look forward to hearing your creative and fresh ideas for the 2024 CGA Conference & Expo that will aid in improving the damage prevention industry for all stakeholders.
Stay tuned for more information about conference registration, which will open in early November. Exhibits and sponsorships for the 2024 CGA Conference & Expo are also available! Please email email@example.com for more information.