Data is reported using a simple, standardized form. By limiting the number of hand-written responses, the information is easy to complete. Check-boxes or other simple answering techniques help the person reporting the information and make the evaluation process easier. (Refer to Appendix C for example form)
- API/AOPL Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Florida Sunshine State One Call
- Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Energy
- NC811 DIRT Lite Form
- PA PDD (PA Damage Database)
- Pennsafe Bureau, Department of Labor and Industry
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Pipeline Safety
- Virginia State Corporation Commission