9.6 A Standardized Form Is Adopted
A standardized form which includes the mandatory DIRT fields is adopted and distributed to all facility owners/operators, locators, excavators, and other appropriate stakeholders. (Refer to Appendix C for an example form)
- API/AOPL Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Energy
- NC811 DIRT Lite Form
- PA PDD (PA Damage Database)
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- United States Department of Transportation, Office of Pipeline Safety
- Virginia State Corporation Commission