9.12 An Organization Is Identified to Receive the Information
A centralized and independent organization is identified to receive and process completed forms. DIRT is currently recognized as the national repository for housing damage data. All stakeholders submit damage, near miss, and downtime data via simple answers and check boxes. (Refer to Appendix C for example Form)
- API/AOPL Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Florida Sunshine State One Call
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Pennsafe Bureau, Department of Labor and Industry
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Pipeline Safety
- Virginia State Corporation Commission