9.1 All Stakeholders Report Information
Facility owners/operators, locators, excavators, or stakeholders with an interest in underground damage prevention report qualified information on events that could have, or did, lead to a damaged underground facility.
- API/Association of Oil Pipelines (AOPL) Voluntary Accident Tracking Initiative
- Connecticut Department of Public Utility Control/Call Before You Dig, Inc.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Florida Sunshine State One Call
- Massachusetts Department of Telecommunications and Energy
- New Hampshire Public Utilities Commission
- Pennsafe Bureau, Department of Labor and Industry
- Tennessee One Call System, Inc.
- Tierdael Construction Company—General Contractors
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Pipeline Safety
- Virginia State Corporation Commission